Bahrain Financing Company (BFC) has been the leading Money Transfer and Currency Exchange company in the Kingdom of Bahrain for decades.
The challenge with this industry was that all players in the market offer similar rates and services, communicated through identical messaging and media. To stand out from its competitors, there was a need to re-position the brand following the launch of their new vision which was “To be the prominent money service company that fully engages with our customers, keeping money flowing across borders”.
Following in-depth research and strategic development, Bob, the BFC Buddy was born. Bob the new BFC brand character was the perfect solution to tackle the current situation, he would become the face of BFC to:
- Build a stronger emotional connection between the customers and the brand
- Differentiate the product in a price-driven market
- Stand out in an industry where there is no tangible product to show and where educative material is required
It was a fully integrated campaign running instore and above the line – but we knew that to maximize reach and engage with our audience, the main focus of the campaign was to live online.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Brand and Marketing Consultancy
- Campaign concepts
- Art Direction
- Character Design
- ATL and BTL design
- TVC Production
- Digital Design
- Media Planning and Buying
- Multi-Language Translation
- Full social media management and content curation